SIMPLYTEETH DISCLAIMER and LEGAL NOTICE
- This website is designed to provide information about all aspects of dentistry.
All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are Copyright © 2001 of Simplyteeth, and All Rights Are Reserved. Reproduction or republication is strictly prohibited without prior written permission, unless and to the extent that specific items posted on Simplyteeth.com indicate otherwise.
The material contained on Simplyteeth.com is offered as information only and not as any form of professional or other advice. Users need to consult their own professional advisors for such advice.
- Adaptation, alteration or the creation of a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site, or use of it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use, is not permitted.
This website has been invisibly watermarked to protect the copyright, and to allow detection and prosecution of any infringement of copyright.
- Simplyteeth.com will use all reasonable care to ensure that the information on the this web site is accurate and up to date but makes no representations, warranties or assurances (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. Simplyteeth,com shall not be liable for any financial loss, damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance on upon any information or advice provided in this web site.
- Simplyteeth.com does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
- You may be linked to other web sites which are not under the control of Simplyteeth.com. When you leave the Simplyteeth.com web site in this way, Simplyteeth.com has no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material of any such web site.
- This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. If any provision of this legal notice shall be unlawful, void or for any reasons unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Should any viewer of Simplyteeth.com respond with information including feedback data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content to Simplyteeth.com, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and we shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation. We shall be free to use any ideas, concepts know -how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
- Use of the site is allowed only if all the above clauses are accepted unconditionally.
Copyright © 2020 of Simplyteeth – All rights reserved.
The material contained in Simplyteeth.com is offered as information only, see our full legal disclaimer.
This website has been invisibly watermarked to protect the copyright.